Very satisfied with this camera and it is excellent. . Quite delighted with this camera. Image excellent and resolution is great. Zoom is effective good so it was really excellent. Good night vision a lot much better than my aged outdoor cameras.
Fantastic cam for the price tag. Like nearly anything you have to pay back a minor more for a better item. The camera the image is attractive. My blue iris software runs the motion detection. The image is high definition when not jogging movement detection but either way it is really fantastic. At night is a crystal clear picture that lets you to see in pitch darkish up to 20m. My driveway is 60 ft and i can see clearly to the close.
SW 1080P 7 inch IP PTZ Outdoor Security Camera with 150m Night Vision 33X Optical Zoom high speed Dome Camera support P2P ,ONVIF
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- 7inch 36X optical zoom 1080P IP PTZ Dome Camera with night vision ,Android,iPhone and iPad remote access Anywhere Anytime.
- When you receive the item ,please check whether the camera IP address and gateway is match with your router or not ? if the camera IP address and gateway are not match with your router ,the camera will not connect your network and don’t access to webpage.
- Motion detection, email alert, FTP ,RTSP,ONVIF 2.0,P2P, BlueIris compatible.
- It allows to remote access on your iPhone, Android ,iPad and PC.Download APP and Smartphone quick remote access anytime anywhere.Please make sure the camera under a good net condition.
- 1 Year Warranty & Free Life Time Tech Support.When you use the item have any question ,please do not hesitate to contact us firstly. Thanks a lot ! !(Customer service email: [email protected])
This camera is astonishingly fantastic for the price tag – on the 2nd night we deployed it we watched expensive feeding and a fox searching about in our backyard garden sixty – 80 metres from the household in complete darkness. The ir lights and camera zoom offering great detail out as far as 100m. The recommendations are good for a chinese solution and so much it has achieved all of our desires each by working day and night. In key stream check out you get comprehensive 1080p and in daylight that implies that you can actually evidently see persons strolling about in a village on the reverse aspect of the valley which is around 1km from the camera. If it proves to be as trustworthy as its original effectiveness then it will be a fantastic get. Only thing that has proved to be a trouble so considerably is that when i check out the camera which is in france from a british isles based primarily based site i can only get it resolve the mpeg environment – the major stream just offers a blank website page.
Sw1080p ptz camera 10x optical zoom. For the price this is a excellent camera. Night vision can see up to 100m in pitch black with ease. Lots of options can only be accessed by logging in to camera specifically with world-wide-web explorer by means of the community as my annke nvr only appears to be to be able of managing left/ideal/up/down/zoom in/zoom out and some preset presets directly. Image is clear and crisp equally in day and night modes. The 10x optical zoom is wonderful.
Simple set up and established up. I procured the camera, the install was straightforward and straight forward. Blue iris integration was very straightforward as well. My very first camera failed right after 3 weeks of set up and the next one now is operate very well and has a pretty distinct photograph,is effective superior the two my desktop and cellular cell phone,thank you.
SW 1080P 7 inch IP PTZ Outdoor Security Camera with 150m Night Vision 33X Optical Zoom high speed Dome Camera support P2P ,ONVIF : I would imagine this would work very well with there nvr’s and would make a great system if starting from afresh. Superb picture quality especially at night and reasonable price. I would have given this 5 stars but it turned out not to be compatible with either my hikvision dvr or synology nas drive and had to return it. I would imagine this would work very well with there nvr’s and would make a great system if starting from afresh.