I acquired the silverline inspection camera to find leaking shower plumbing below floorboards – pitch black. The excellent of development is really superior, you get a strong scenario and a wealth of capabilities (i in fact did not want) these kinds of as memory card recording and graphic magnification. The camera head is small broader than the goose-neck cable. Daylight top quality is excellent but sad to say in the darkish ceiling void visibility was limited to a several inches in entrance of the camera – the illuminating leds just are not vivid more than enough for nearly anything extra and the fundamental iq of the ccd camera results in being clear. Let us be obvious below – the solution description states darkish use at up to 1. 5m and this was merely not probable. I dare say it would conduct much better in a more reflective ecosystem. I would have happily traded the feature established for additional illumination. As this kind of it was not handy for my applications and i improved it for a primary massive-name german design at twice the price that has improved iq and a significantly brighter one led.
Silverline 913738 Video Inspection Camera
- IP67 waterproof camera with super-thin 9 mm head on 1 m flexible tube
- 2.7 inch TFT-LCD full colour monitor with clear picture resolution
- Still image and video capture (up to 30 frames/s) and digital zoom
- Variable brightness LED lights for visibility down to zero
- USB 2.0 and video out for image transfer/video playback
Silverline 913738 Video Inspection Camera :