For the rate and in spite of the drawbacks ,i assume this is a fantastic cctv camera. Execs:1) terrific graphic quality2) great night vision3) sd card support4) wonderful pricecons:one) didnt work with chrome and firefox ,only ie2) software program is okay cant do considerably with it handle wise3) motion detection is established to file for only 15 seconds ,for me this is a deal breaker as i require the camera to record only when motion is detected ,and to have it established to only 15 seconds is ridicilous,why i cant have the flexibility to established the time as i want ,the assist group didnt have an response fo this question.
Issues with viewing video clips sorted. . A superior high-quality camera, which was allow down by not becoming capable to check out movies stored on the sixty four gb micro sd card, which i acquired individually. The films are stored with 264 extension, which i realize lacks headers. I attempted six unique video players and all failed to recognise the videos from the camera. I copied these on to my laptop or computer. Working with a micro sd card to sd card adapter. My laptop has os home windows 7, 64bit. I contacted ideanext support team and i was advised to down load a movie participant named hiplayer from dropbox. This participant also failed, supplying an error stating that hiplayer. Opinions from ideanext gave the effect that this software program worked on home windows 10. It appeared that i was the first to try out it on home windows 7. I built additional contact with the aid team and a date and time was arranged to work my pc by distant management. Some confusion about timing arose in this article, as the chinese company imagined i was residing in the united states, not the british isles.
IdeaNext HD 1080P Wireless WiFi IP Camera Outdoor Home Security Surveillance 2.0MP SONY 222 COMS /P2P Infrared Night Vision Motion Detection IP66-Weatherproof Supports up to 64GB SD Card
- 1080P High resolution: the ability to record with H. 264 compression with 2.0MP 1/3″ SONY CMOS. 1080P High resolution with imported high luminance SMT Patch infrared light source day/night using 2.0MP revolutionary digital signal processing technology
- Super breeze set up: No user account needed, AP hotpot configure;camera password can be modified to ensure your privacy and security(Required!)
- Email alert: Received real-time or email notification when any alarm is raised (yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail)
- Wireless anywhere: WiFi/3G/4G remote viewing and record from anywhere anytime, compatible with Windows PC(7/8/10) and Web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Google Chrome) as well as iOS and Android mobile devices
- IP 66 housing material: All Metal housing of high quality aluminium alloy guarantees IP 66 waterproof, adapt with innovative heat radiation construction makes HD out off hyperthermia. * Supports with Blue iris and Ispy
Smashing ipcami have mine at the bottom of our lengthy back garden, so we can see the birds on the fowl tablepicture is very very good and cleari use sammy android tablets and phones to perspective the output.
Great camera and very quick to set up. Photograph quality is superb the two day and night.
Fantastic photograph high-quality, effortless set up.
IdeaNext HD 1080P Wireless WiFi IP Camera Outdoor Home Security Surveillance 2.0MP SONY 222 COMS /P2P Infrared Night Vision Motion Detection IP66-Weatherproof Supports up to 64GB SD Card : Ideanext hd 1080p wireless camera. This arrived well packaged in what i would describe as retail packaging. Contents include the camera itself, made of high quality heavy metal with an adjustable sun shade, ethernet cable, extremely short power cables, antenna, tweezers for inserting a memory card inside the camera, mounting screws and wall plugs, faq card and after sales card, guide for marking holes into wall and finally an instruction guide. Firstly, the guide included is not easy to follow with lots of spelling mistakes. It asks you to install an app which when used, equally had spelling mistakes within the app itself. This camera was not easy to get setup. Initial setup was fine connecting to my wifi network with ease, but then trying to access the camera from a mobile data network was a nightmare. It took a few emails to support who were excellent but i wasn’t able to solve the issue with their initial advice. I did manage to sort it myself in the end but it took me a good 2-3 hours. Once up and running, the camera picture quality is superb, even at its lower resolution.