Good ‘enthusiast’ pocket camera. Wonderful tiny camera – fuji ‘x-series’ sophistication, characteristics and operation. But very small and genuinely pocketable (suits easily in my jeans pocket). It usually takes snapshots promptly and very easily, no fuss – but plenty of handbook management and ‘enthusiast’ functions when desired. It would make an perfect companion to my even bigger cameras – it really is smaller, mild and unobtrusive, and i can have it anywhere. I selected this around the lately-released canon g9x. The canon seems great on paper – marginally more compact, significantly even larger sensor (must be better in very low-light), 20mp resolution, created-in nd filter, and so forth. But i was place off by its significant reliance on touchscreen operation, a bit sub-par speed of procedure vs what i am used to, deficiency of in-camera panorama, only 28mm equal extensive angle. And the £400 selling price at release. So i bought the xq2 rather.
Fujifilm XQ2 Digital Camera – Silver (12 MP, 4x Zoom)
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- The XQ2 is an ultra-pocketable X-series premium compact size camera, small enough to carry with you at all times
- The camera features a versatile F1.8 4x zoom lens
- 12 megapixel 2/3inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor and powerful EXR Processor II
- F1.8-F4.9 4x optical zoom lens (equivalent to 25-100mm in 35mm format)
- 4x intelligent digital zoom (16X combined with optical zoom); Lens Modulation Optimiser for improved image quality; Wireless transfer of images using FUJIFILM Camera Application app; 3-inch 920K-dot premium LCD with 85vertical and horizontal viewing angle; In-camera RAW converter; ISO100 – 12800; Built-in Super Intelligent Flash; Nine Film Simulation modes including ‘Classic Chrome’; Full HD Movie mode
Fujifilm XQ2 Digital Camera – Silver (12 MP, 4x Zoom) :