Have had it on trial outside for two weeks and just retrieved it. Daytime photographs and videos are fantastic but i am viewing nothing at night. I will revise the evaluation upwards if i can determine out wlhat i will need to do but following dim i get absolutely nothing onscreen at all except a branch waving in the wind close to the camera. If this is a long term predicament it means the infra pink lighting is extremely weak and won’t access to the ground. The camera is up a tree to concentrate on some low lifestyle fly tippers who use our cemetery to dump carpet and rubbish. They do not arrive at night but i might like to see the foxes and muntjack deer. The camera is larger than 3 metres, possibly 4m significant so the illumination are unable to reach while it has captured the occassional graphic at dawn and dusk and a workmans flourescent jacket immediately after darkish. Will now put a sim card in to see how that operates. I experimented with a card from 3 but it would not use 2g only 3 or 4g bands, you have to have a 2g sim for this camera.
I got the 2g mms to email working. After paying out hours making an attempt get this to work with mms and e mail image sending. I eventually located out that it is effective with uk giffgaff. So i acquired it functioning with giffgaff mms to electronic mail. This demands a 2g sim card so the a few community will not perform with it as its only primarily 3g and 4g. If you want me to sort of the giffgaff configurations for you deliver me a message and i can send out you a update file for the environment which you only demands to conserve to the micro sd card is uncomplicated as that.
Denver WCM-5003 Motion Activated Wildlife Camera With SIM Card Slot For MMS / Text / Emailing Photos & Night Vision
- Enter your model number
above to make sure this fits.
- WILDLIFE TRAIL CAMERA WITH GPRS / GSM / MMS / GPRS – put a mobile phone SIM card in this wildlife camera, set it up and have photos captured by the camera automatically sent to your phone or PC via email
- OUTDOOR DIGITAL NATURE WILDLIFE CAMERA MOTION ACTIVATED – manufactured to IP54 rating the WCM-5003 is resistant to rain and snow. Using the integrated PIR sensor motion triggers the camera 1-20 meters away and has a trigger speed of 1.1 seconds
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION WILDLIFE CAMERA 12MP – 36 LEDs mean the WCM-5003 wildlife camera captures great photos and videos even at night. With photos taken at up to 12 megapixels and video up to 1080p @ 15fps or 720p @ 30fps. With a 100 degree viewing angle you also get a great wide view of what’s in front of the camera.
- LONG STANDBY TIME & REMOTE CONTROL – powered via 8 x AA batteries the WCM-5003 trail camera can be left in standby for up to 6 months
- MEMORY CARD SLOT – The WCM-5003 can take up to a 32GB micro SD memory card for recording photos and video which is more than enough for hundreds or even thousands of photos and video clips
Took a little bit of discovering the correct setting for camera and online video but ultimately captured the offender eating the hedgehog food items – following door’s cat.
Incredibly superior products but you simply cannot system the sim on a mac.
Bought as a xmas present so eighteen days to go, sorry.
Denver WCM-5003 Motion Activated Wildlife Camera With SIM Card Slot For MMS / Text / Emailing Photos & Night Vision : Images and performance on the device are excellent however. I’m confused as how the set-up is. Tried my o2 pay as you go sim in it and although i have full signal and followed the instructions i cannot get images to my phone. Images and performance on the device are excellent however. I’m confused as how the set-up is all prepared for o2 pay as you go but is does not work?. Any help would be most greatful.